Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Denver Campus Library
The Library's physical collection focuses primarily on the major areas of study at the Denver campus --
- Culinary Arts
- Fashion Merchandising
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Arts
-- but also contains materials for leisure reading and entertainment purposes.
The physical collection is continually growing as new materials are added. Currently the collection contains over 40,000 books, 3,000 videos, and over 120 magazine, journal and newspaper subscriptions.
The Library provides access to a number of electronic resources including:
The collections are accessible 24/7 from the Library's homepage.
The Library welcomes donations of books, DVDs, periodicals and games appropriate to the collection.
- The Library does not guarantee that all gifts will become part of the collection.
- The Library will retain materials that meet the collection development guidelines and dispose of the rest. Disposal may include offering the material to another library, reselling the items, or discarding unwanted items.
- Once accepted, donations become the property of the Library and are subject to its policies and procedures.
- If requested, appropriate recognition will be given to gifts added to the collection (i.e., book plates, notes in the catalog, etc.).
- The Library cannot provide a statement of the value of gift items for income tax deductions or other purposes.
Please refer donation offers to the Library.
Just for Fun!
In addition to academic resources, the Library also has growing leisure reading and entertainment collections.
Students, staff and faculty have donated over 400 menus to the Library from regional and international restaurants.
The menu collection is located in a file cabinet near the Magazine area. Menus must be used within the Library.