Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scavenger hunts are games in which the organizers prepare a list specific items or tasks which individuals or teams gather or perform. The goal is usually to be the first to complete the list, although in a variation on the game, players can also be challenged to complete the tasks in the most creative manner.
Scavenger hunts are an engaging, interactive and fun means of orienting and educating students.
- Library, campus or other orientations
- Research Methodologies
- Problem identification / Audits (food safety, classroom improvements, community issues, etc.)
- Training and Teambuilding
- Course Content
- HR - Motivational Theory
- Find objects / visuals of any type that demonstrate appeals to needs / values
- Marketing / Branding
- Identify different branding or marketing strategies
- Fashion - Trends
- Find examples of trends in shoes, sportswear, etc.
- Urban Planning
- What does community mean to you? What does an urban community look like?
- Architectural styles
GooseChase: Scavenger Hunts for the Masses
Mobile Scavenger Hunt Freeware
Scavify vs. GooseChase
|Multiple Games Running
|# of Players
|# of Tasks
|Real Time Feed
||Photo, GPS Check-in, Q&A, QR Code