Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Center for Academic Support Home Page: FAQ Disability Services

Home page for the Center for Academic Support, Denver Campus

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I do if I want to request an accommodation for a learning disability, sensory or motor disability, psychiatric condition, medical condition or other disability? 

Make an appointment, call, or stop by the desk in CAS and ask for disability services (see the contact us box at the bottom of this page). This link will give you more information. 

Do I have to tell the college if I have a disability or condition that will affect my learning or life on campus? 

No, you are not required to share this information. However, if you are interested in seeking accommodations you will need to disclose information about your disability to the Center for Academic Support. The college will not seek you out, it is up to you to request and use accommodations that are approved for you.

I would like to request a housing accommodation, what do I do?

Make an appointment, call, or stop by the CAS desk and ask for disability services. You will need to provide documentation to support your request.

I have a testing accommodation.  How far in advance do I need to schedule accommodated tests?

It is always helpful to 5-7 business days in advance, but we understand that things come up, and can often work with you if you schedule within 3-4  business days.


Contact Us

Kecia Leland's picture
Kecia Leland
7150 Montview Blvd.
Denver, CO 80220